Here at Lifestyle Medicine Consultants, Inc. we believe that creating vibrant health rests in daily lifestyle choices. We believe that nutrients play a key role in promoting health and can be synergistic with traditional medicine. We educate and empower others in their self-care through healthy lifestyle choices and focused nutrition.
1. Pharmaceutical grade nutrients in doses consistent with evidence-based research.
2. Physician Nutrients® products are manufactured in a facility that meets or exceeds the FDA's GMP quality standards and maintains TGA and NSF registrations. They require regular, independent, third-party testing to comply with strictest standards for product and ingredient quality and safety. Every batch of product is tested by a qualified laboratory for analysis of content accuracy. Each of our high-quality formulas is 100% compliant with the ingredients on the label, undergo stringent testing, and meet or exceed the FDA's GMP (good manufacturing standards) quality standards, that our customers can rely on.
3. Exceptional Packaging for formulas that are especially sensitive to oxygen and moisture, such as probiotics. With traditional bottle packaging, once the seal is broken, the stability of each capsule can be affected by oxygen and moisture, for some formulas. Physician Nutrients®'s individual nitrogen-purged blister packs and sachets allow the user to dispense one capsule or dose at a time, without exposing the remaining contents, maintaining optimum formula potency.
4. An information source relevant to supporting healthy lifestyle choices.
5. A community of like-minded individuals Lifestyle Medicine Consultants, Inc. was founded by Frederick T. Sutter, MD, MBA to share his 20 years of expertise in the science-based integration of lifestyle medicine principles in his practice in Annapolis, Maryland, with a focus on brain health and pain management. Dr. Sutter implements the scientific principles of Lifestyle Medicine and optimum nutrition with his patients, safely guiding them towards healing and vibrant health. Dr. Sutter offers this website as a convenience and has a for-profit financial interest in the sale of these products. While we appreciate your patronage, you are under absolutely no obligation to purchase them. Similar product is readily available at several outlets.
Thomas Jefferson University
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Board Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Johns Hopkins University
Masters of Business Administration, Health Sciences
Publications Contributing Author for the medical texts: Food and Nutrients in Disease Management (2009) Advancing Medicine with Food and Nutrients (2012)
“Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.”
Hippocrates Precepts (460-377 BC)
The information presented on this web site and any information transmitted to you electronically in response to a message from you is not intended to constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied upon as the basis of any health care decision. Do not email health information or any kind to the emails listed on this website. They are for general questions and contact purposes only. The emails are not secure communications. Always visit or speak to a qualified health care provider in person prior to starting any new treatment or supplements or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. This web site does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical advice. Without the information provided by a physical examination the physician can offer only general information and services and cannot make a specific diagnosis, prescribe specific medications, or recommend a specific plan of care for a patient.