Sleep Support Bundle
The SLEEP SUPPORT BUNDLE is a 2-month supply of three important supplements for sleep support:
- Melatonin 60t - 1 Bottle
- Methylcobalamin 60t - 1 Bottle
- Stress Ease 120c - 2 Bottles
Gently support the body's natural sleep cycle and circadian rhythm which can become imbalanced with today's busy lifestyles.
Melatonin and methylcobalamin help support healthy sleep patterns. Stress Ease may help promote a sense of inner calm and supports physical reserves and a healthy response to stress.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The Sleep Support Bundle is a 2 month supply of the following:
• Melatonin is produced naturally in the pineal gland of the brain in response to changes in light exposure; it helps maintain healthy sleep patterns as well as antioxidant and immune activities. Melatonin can be taken as a supplement to support these functions by promoting normal levels of melatonin in the body.
• Stress Ease is a concentrated form of a traditional Chinese botanical formulation designed to help maintain balance between body systems and promote a sense of inner calm. Used historically and in present-day China, this combination of herbs helps support endocrine function and a healthy response to stress. This herbal blend is often used by individuals having difficulty resting or those with exhausted physical reserves.
• Physician Nutrients’® Methylcobalamin provides 5 mg (5000 mcg) of vitamin B12 in each very small, pleasant-tasting tablet. Methylcobalamin, the form of B12 active in the body, appears to be better absorbed and stored in tissues in comparison to cyanocobalamin. Methylcobalamin has multiple supportive roles in the body, including red blood cell formation, nervous system health, homocysteine and folate metabolism, melatonin synthesis, and more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.